Monday, September 20, 2010

Reverting from Zombie

Oh, how nice it feels to be alive again...mostly.  I have come back from a state that is in a way worse than dead.  I was a zombie for the duration of Thursday night/Friday.  I think I was awake for maybe 5 hours total between 8 pm Thursday and10 am Saturday.  I have minimal recollection of anything that happened on Friday with exception to going to the first Chick-Fil-A in all Chicagoland.  And that's because I took a picture of the Chick-Fil-A.  But, I have no qualms about how much I slept in a 36 hour period...considering how quickly I have been able to bounce back.  I expect to be fully functional by tomorrow.  Last night was kind of a set back since I had a whole pot of tea at dinner and couldn't get to sleep until far after midnight.  It wasn't very restful either. 

Time to get back into the daily routines...and to catch up and get photos uploaded to finish that entry on The Things I Eat...

1 comment: