Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Battle Continues...

I'm not sure if I can call myself sick if I've been feeling up and down.  It's almost as if the virus is toying with me...allowing me to think I've been able to fight it off, but not quite giving me the satisfaction of beating it back to the trenches.  I can envision a war field with my antibodies on one side, a massive band of knights ready for battle, and evil spindly looking virus creatures on the other. My antibodies are suffering extensive damage as the virus tentacles out and picks off the weakest of the army waiting to make a deadly strike. Triumphant roars bring fear and insecurity to the masses.  This is a critical moment in which I as mistress of my body need to instill a burning fury against the evil hoard before they take me down.

Seriously though, I'm starting to feel like crap. My head is pounding, my nose is a faucet, and my body aches.  This is one battle I am losing.  Good thing it's nearly the weekend.  I look forward to sleeping.  

No comments:

Post a Comment