Thursday, April 7, 2011

Will I ever learn?

Note to self...(actually more of a reminder, as I'm sure I've told myself this many times before)  No more drinking on a school night. It may have worked out fine 4-5+ years ago while I was actually in school, but this rapidly aging body doesn't coordinate with the perverted immature part that unfortunately controls my hand to mouth movements. 

And if perhaps I should forget this note...again...well, there's not much I can do about it except be a grumpus for the next day.  Thankfully, even though I was far more drunk last night than many of the more recent nights of drinking (with exception to St. Patty's Day), I feel relatively good.  Down right perky when I woke up, however there is a slight possibility that I was still somewhat intoxicated. 

Now I'm crashing...I cant wait for the day to end.
smoisting 8-11

No comments:

Post a Comment