Friday, April 22, 2011

Claimed like a vampire. **TMI warning**

If you don't wanna know, stop reading now...

I warned you...

Don't blame me if you can't get back the next 2 minutes of your life.

Still here? Ok, well I gave you a chance.

Last night my husband gave me a hickey. Yup, hadn't had one of those in at least 3 years and now I'm forced into a turtleneck, putting concealer and foundation on a spot that normally doesn't get that kind of treatment.  At least, since it's rather cool out, it's not totally obvious what I'm doing, right?

Did I notice at the time of hickey production? Of course not.  We were deep in the throes of passion. There was only one thing he did that my brain went..."wait, is that...??"  before getting lost in the pleasure of it.  No need to mention it here, however.

Anyways, back to the hickey.  Like I said, I hadn't seen one of these on my neck in years so it took me a second to digest what I was seeing in the mirror as I brushed my teeth this morning.  That, coupled with 6 am drowsiness, that second was a very very slow second.

Here's how it went:
...toothbrush at 45 scrub soft..back of mouth...front teeth... hm what is that (looking at my neck in the mirror...and yes I do narrate how to brush my teeth in the morning).  its all red..wait...no it can't be. *eyes widening*  i told him no hickeys.  no. *mental gasp* it is!!
..spits..

Me: Babe!!!
Hubby (still sleeping in bed): whhhaat?
Me:  You gave me a hickey!!!
Hubby:  laughs oops sorry. wear a turtle neck (rolls back over and starts snoring)
Me: Ugh...brush tongue..can't believe he gave me a hickey...spit. rinse. buh..this better be gone before tomorrow or i'll never hear the end of it...

I know, what a lame conversation. But that's kinda all that needed to be said at the time. 

Literally, hadn't gotten one of these since we were in school.  The first time he did it I didn't even know. My friend in the dorm was like "Oh my God! It's the size of Texas!!"  Petrified, I ran to my room to look in the mirror. I still remember it too. And it was like the size of Texas but it looked more like Alaska.

So like a schoolgirl, I have been claimed Dracula-style once again. Thanks hubs. I love you too.

**Take me to Pleasuretown!**

3 comments:

  1. You don't need to worry about hickeys if you've got a hairy neck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...must be nice for old people to feel young again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. this is the post i get random comments on?

    ps..whoever "E" is, chances are you're older than me.

    ReplyDelete