Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Whispers In My Head

I need a long vacation, I need to clear my brain
The demons, they've been whispering, they're driving me insane
The darkness it envelops me, the whispering is torturing
Pleading for some sunshine 'cause I've been running thru the rain

My smarts have been misplaced
so its time to take a break
The whispers in my head tell me something new
I'm not number one, only maybe number two.
If my destiny's been writ
why am I at the bottom of a bottomless pit?


Exhaustion's settling in, I can't keep this going.
My head is spinning, I can't keep this flowing.
I hope the whispers quickly change their tune.
Ode to the fates, I pray for this boon

Put me back together I promise I won't ruin it.
I just need a push or a shove on a path clearly lit.

No comments:

Post a Comment