Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Doom on you..doom on you..

You ever wake up with the feeling that something is going to go terribly, terribly wrong that day?  No? Just me then?  OK, well that's how I feel today.  Maybe I had an ominous dream last night and it's left its imprint on my psyche.  I wish I could remember what I dreamt, then maybe I'd be able to make sense of it.  It sounds so cliche however, it is literally like a bad taste that won't go away.  It's right there, ready to implode.  I really feel like there's some impending doom in the near future.  NOT. a good feeling.

Waiting, wishing this day would pass quickly...

2 comments:

  1. 12 hours later... you still alive? :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am alive! Luckily, the feeling of impending doom disappeared by the end of the day. Nothing happened to me, however it was a friend of mine that something happened to. Nothing serious, just emotionally draining. Thanks for checking in Goofy!

    ReplyDelete