Thursday, July 21, 2011

one small step for man...

...one giant leap for moi....

my life has recently taken a nosedive into the dark oblivion and for the past couple months or so i have been battling the wildest emotional rollercoaster i have ever experienced.  today begins a new chapter titled "the quest for happiness".  i don't know what kinds of adventures lie ahead in my path.  i don't know what challenges i need to overcome, or what obstacles i may face.  but do we ever know the future? can we prepare ourselves for things unknown? i certainly don't.  and for my entire life up to now it's held me back.  i've always either taken the safest, cleanest route where many have tread before me, or lowered to the dirty levels of scumminess.  i've always had someone to take my hand and lead me. no longer. this time i do this for me. i feel like curling into a ball and waiting until someone comes and picks me up again but no matter the physical pain it causes, my anxiety will no longer hold me back.  i think..maybe...i hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment