Thursday, July 7, 2011

the internet reads my mind!!

So I listen to music primarily on Pandora. Mostly because I'm bored of the same old same old crap they play on the radio.  Ok, its not necessarily crap, however all the good songs are extremely overplayed.  And then they become crap.  Bastards.  Anyway...there's been several instances in which the internet seems to read my mind and play such corresponding music that you have to wonder how the hell Pandora knew to choose that next song.  I mean seriously...how many songs are out there and it chooses the 4 in the entire bunch that just sings your heart, all in a row?

Today, the universe decided to speak to me.  I was in one hell of a bad mood, feeling like I was falling apart...like the kind of dull ache of a heartbreak for reasons unknown.  I decided to switch stations because I refuse to listen to J.Lo and that ridiculous song 'On the Floor'...hate that song.  And this came on...oddly uplifting and inspiring.  I suppose though that's what you would get when you listen to Christian Rock.  But I thought I'd share in case the universe decides to lead some lost lonely soul to my page.  My version of paying it forward I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment