Monday, May 2, 2011

Yes we can!

In celebration of the admittance of Osama Bin Laden into the depths of hell, I bring back the Obamanators old motto...YES WE CAN!  However, I will not say anything about the death of Osama Bin Laden, except...why are there so many fb posts quoting Team America: World Police?! My friend reminded me of this movie last night and now all I can hear in my head is "I'm so Ronrey"...Thanks a lot jerk!  That movie is great on so many levels, and completely inappropriate and insensitive.  But that's what a parody movie is all about is it not?

For those who haven't seen this disaster of a movie, this is the song stuck in my head:
And that is all the discussion I think the Bin Laden death deserves.  Dude finally got what was coming, lets move on cuz we got bigger problems here at home. Like...the ever increasing gas price situation. UGH someone get my car out of the auto shop so I can drive my 30mpg car vs driving the hubbies jeep that gets 15mpg please!

Moving on. I also use "Yes we can!" because...(drumroll please)...ONE POUND DOWN! Only 9 more to go. And time to celebrate with pizza.  Bahahaha. I'm well aware it's been like 3 weeks since said weight loss challenge has been accepted.  Still, this is with me not really changing my diet much and pseudo working out.  So it's an accomplishment for me, regardless.  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment