Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sleepy Zombie

It's kind of like angry zombie but minus the angry. No known cure for sleepy zombie at this time. Caffeine unfortunately will not take part in the studies.

There have been only a few times I can ever recall being so exhausted, even after a good nights sleep, that I've fallen asleep while driving.  What I mean is today I fell asleep at a stoplight, but yes I have actually fallen asleep while driving, however that was only once....ever.   So, very, very dangerous.    The worse part is, I feel fine getting up out of bed and getting ready for the day.  But once I get in the car my car narcolepsy kicks in.  Car narcolepsy?! you say?  It exists.  At least for me.  When I get in the car for long periods of time there's practically zero chance of me staying awake.  Especially if I'm just a passenger, and more so if I'm even remotely lacking any amount of sleep.  


Anyway...its time to get into the work zone. Otherwise at this state I'll never get anything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment