Thursday, May 5, 2011

and the pants party continues.

"I would like to extend you an invitation to the pants party."  I have no idea what this has to do with what I'm going to write but it popped in my head and I wanted to say it.

Random nonsense jumbles occupy my thoughts.  Daydreams and summertime yearnings. For a brief few seconds the ceaseless randomness lull in a softer tune than have been the last week, and I took that moment to realize I have all party weekends ahead of me for the month of May.  Busy Busy Busy am I. Thinking about it makes me tired...or that could be the PMS. I have been semi-obnoxiously betchy lately. 

First...need a shoe shopping fix. And what better way to tell my husband than to walk into the house and find a tornado left red fabric and black plastic littering the floor...that tornados name...Kona.  The victim:
My favorite pair of red suede pumps.  I seriously thought I was going to cry.  At first all I saw were the pieces and it didn't click.  It was like my brain was trying to save me the disgust and heartbreak by not telling me what it was, but I forced it to show me the truth.  And I regretted making my brain show me that instant.  Oh well, time to go hunting for another pair of red pumps. Muwahahahaha.

Great scott! and the next randomness to pop in my head is to be reminded that my loving husband warned me of a 'surprise' he was going to give me last week.  He didn't let me know when to expect said surprise because then it wouldn't be a surprise.  However, yesterday afternoon he said "your surprise should be at home today!" So when I got home I expected a package...there wasn't anything waiting for me but he assured me it was suppose to come.  As I was walking out the door to go to dinner (weds night is $2 burger night at the bar...sweet), I received this:

Awww, flowers! and cookies...  Yesterday he took his last final ever for his masters degree.  The last 2 and a half years of our lives I have helped support him as he worked full time and went to school.  Times he would get extremely busy, I would get so stressed to the point where I would emotionally crumble.  I don't deal with stress very well.  But essentially, the gift was to thank me for supporting him this whole time.  I'm all smiles thinking now I have my hubby back and he'll be far less stressed out now that he's done with school.  Thank goodness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment