Monday, May 16, 2011

riding the hormone wave

I'm kind of glad hardly any of my people friends don't read my blog, although now that I've officially said that out loud I may have inadvertently jinxed myself and every single one of them will manage to find their way here for this post.  I won't say it.  But I'm pretty sure those few of you who do read this will figure it out.

Riding the hormone wave.  In an annoying yet really good way.   If it's like this now, just imagine by the time winter rolls around...that should be fun.  I'm going to apologize right now to my husband before it all happens and I won't be in the right mind to apologize for it then.  I'm sorry love.

I'm already exhausted and grumpy.  I hope this goes away soon. I'd like to enjoy my last summer of freedom.

Started off today in a good mood...that was short lived.  You hear about the annoying things people do to you when they find out, but you think "my friends/family aren't like that".  Then, the next thing you know you're sitting at your desk getting incredibly frustrated because your friends and family keep soliciting currently unwanted 'advice'.  Right now, I don't want you to nitpick! Right now I want you to be happy and make fun tentative plans. Right now, I want to wear my pretty heels and continue on just like I normally would.  Minus the things I already know I shouldn't do...like drink.  I'm ok with that, you should be too. Don't stress me out...I don't like being stressed out.  And there will be plenty of stressing out to come so right now...let me be zen. Please?!

I'm missing my coffee right now.  I need an energy boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment