Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A 5 second thought bubble:

A glimpse into my mind in 5 seconds...

"Whoa there bud, nice double lane change right at the intersection.....Hm must be going to Dunkin Donuts...Dunkin would make a killing if they started selling K-cups...Should I stop and get some breakfast?...I don't much care for donuts.  If the world suddenly ran out of donuts I don't think I'd mind....Same with fries. Everyone loves fries, but I just don't have that obsession. I like some kinds of fries though....Wendy's has new fries but they taste just the same and aren't good...Ooh, Wendy's chili."

From crazy drivers to chili. Yep. That's where my brain is this morning.  Normally I am unable to follow my own train of thought as it hops from one random thought to another, but this morning on my drive in that particular thought train stuck with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment