Thursday, August 4, 2011

its war

the 2 halves of my brain are engaged in an epic battle of wills.  logic v emotion.  while they can peacefully coexist in the same warm dark damp habitat that is the inside of my skull, its expected, as with any pairing, that occasionally a difference in opinion may arise.  in my case it's quite rare that the two parts of me are ever in disagreement.  usually one easily dominates the other and can convince that other part of me to compromise.  however, its officially an all out brawl between the two.  significant damage has been done to the personas common sense and contentment. i'm off balance and weakening. purely exhausted from waging this war within me.  why can't we all just get along, sit around a camp fire and sing kumbaya?  i need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment