Thursday, March 17, 2011

Let the Madness commence!

If you know me, you know I almost never watch sports, or go out of my way to watch a sports event unless there was something particularly special about it.  I will however, partake in the March Madness office pool.  What's $5/bracket if it ends up being anyone's game in the end?  Last year I came in 2nd place!   My champion got booted in the Final Four, but because I had a point advantage, I still ended up with the potential to win the whole pot.

This year, my Alma mater is ranked a 3 seed.  Yeah, Purdue! So, I had to do a second bracket, with Purdue winning the whole thing.  Of course, I'm pretty sure that won't happen, there are more consistent winning teams...but hey if they make it I'll be one happy camper.

Here are my brackets...I have no idea what I'm doing so I just picked teams that seemed to make sense.  There wasn't really any rhyme or reason as to why I picked certain teams to upset or win.  This year I spent too much time picking and re-picking teams...which means I spent too much time thinking about it...lol.  When that happens I lose.  Eep! Oh well. Take a looksie:

HAIL PURDUE!!

Oh and Happy St Patty's Day! Go drink some green beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment