Monday, March 14, 2011

I see *dumb* people.

I honestly don't know whether to bust out laughing, or go on a murdering rampage to tear this little snot bitch apart.  At the moment, I'm on the edge of laughing my ass off.

First off, I can't take her seriously when her boobs are slapping me in the face.  I had to watch the rant again just to hear the words I was so distracted. 

Secondly, one could easily assume a student studying Political Science intends to become a lawyer someday.  However, I'm pretty sure she can say good bye to that career now with this poorly worded, culturally insensitive so called rant gone viral.  I just have to laugh because of all the arguments she used she brought up the tsunami which was entirely uncalled for and she's going to have one hell of a time paying for it.

It's amusing to read some of the comments on the multitude of re-posts for this video.  If she had thought it through before she posted this, and made the rant solely about people talking on their phones in the library, even if it was a passing comment about asians being seemingly the only source of the problem, she probably would have been fine.  She had one valid point, that point being the library is a place for silence and studying...not for talking loudly and speaking on cell phones. 

I'm in awe of her ignorance and it makes me laugh.  I know I'm mean for laughing at her, but how can I not? This video is the epitome of all that is wrong with the world views of some so called "Americans".  And it shows that it's not just the older generations that are struggling with racism since its still seeping into the minds of the younger generations as well. Hopefully the backlash she's gotten has opened her eyes just a little more.

The girl has since apologized and the original video deleted but it's still out there, and will haunt her forever.  I almost feel sorry for the girl.  I said almost.... 

2 comments:

  1. The video is no longer playing it says "private"... but I know the video, I saw it via facebook where a friend had posted it.
    Yes, she is an idiot, and NO you are not mean for laughing at her. How can a person not laugh at such stupidity?!
    -GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. They started taking down the videos on youtube because 'inappropriate content'...so I'm sure most of them are gone by now and you'd have to really search for an original.

    ReplyDelete