Thursday, March 24, 2011

Am I Insane? I think not.

So I may or may not have been guilted into working out this afternoon but not nearly enough to continue Insanity.  I'm not insane. Even though the person responsible for this guilt is also an Insanity challenger, I know after failing completely to perform at any decent level during the first 2 workouts, I'm no where near fit enough to even attempt such madness.  But I did recently purchase Zumba for our Kinect. 


I must say...minus botching the moves in my front picture window (note to self: put up drapes...) where everyone and their brother can see me in my sweaty glory, I really do enjoy this as an exercise.  Now that my review class is complete and I've got several months yet to study for the big exam, I will have to increase my work out to 3-4 times a week.  The past 3 weeks has been 1-2 times a week depending on whether or not I decided to go out in the middle of the week.

Now after about 45 minutes of offbeat, tripping over my own two feet, I feel accomplished since I finally managed a work out this week.  Despite my oddly joyful demeanor for the last 4 days, I've been quite unproductive in terms of managing my dieting and exercise.  Perhaps that may be the root cause of my misplaced contentment?  Most likely not, since I do feel refreshed even now after I broke down, got my heart rate up, and peed from my pores.  After a good long hot shower, I was even more relaxed and the joyous week continues.  Now its time for a pasta dinner.  Feed my belly!! nom nom

No comments:

Post a Comment