Thursday, June 7, 2012

People are idiots.

Sometimes I wonder how people are still thriving like the parasitic insects we are to the Earth considering how many of the population are just plain dumb.  I'm not excluding myself from the group, knowing I've had my fair share of "God, that was stupid" moments. But you gotta wonder where all the common sense went in the world. 

I read this article on ClearCare contact lens solution this morning.  Just so you know, this is the solution I use for my contacts and I must say it is one of my favorites that I've used. I've had contacts for 15 years now and have used a variety of solutions.  WHEN USED CORRECTLY, it really clears off your contacts, first by killing off bacteria to prevent infection (not to mention the just the idea that bacteria builds up on your contacts creeps me out), but also by removing the buildup of proteins that over time makes the lenses thick and cloudy. I have multiple cases that are specific for this solution with the piece of platinum coated metal that will neutralize the hydrogen peroxide.  So for a lazy bum like me who tends to sleep in their contacts, I could wash and switch out my contacts in the morning and have fresh ones in my eyes. 

EYE BURN WARNING!

Reading this really hit a nerve apparently because I felt the need to blog about it. But seriously, since I use it, I KNOW with 100% proof that the bottle comes with a big red warning label on the top.  I don't know exactly what it says but I'm quite sure its somewhere along the lines of "STOP! DO NOT USE IN FLAT CONTACT CASES".  I mean granted the red label is a cardboard piece that can easily be removed from the bottle, and I suppose people could easily take that off and toss it.  But honestly people, when you see a big flashy red thing with words on it, wouldn't you think to at least read it?!  People these days....

No comments:

Post a Comment