Monday, July 9, 2012

Did that just happen?

First...This song popped up on my spotify account under the recommended albums.  Interesting.  It scares me when the internet picks things out of my brain.  

Second. I think I've either taken deja vu to a whole different level or I've managed to find a wormhole into another dimension through my dreams.  Kind of like that brief tv series Awake, where you're not really sure which is real. I really have to think and be aware of what's going on around me or I start hallucinating.  I'm sure it directly correlates with the amount of sleep I get at night.  But with all the stress I'm under, the near constant back pain, it's hard to rest.  Even on days when I'm able to get extra rest, I'm still not getting the kind of relaxation that I need.  Sometimes I'm left wondering...did that just happen? This weekend being one of them.  Which just took the confusion level up another notch.  I have no idea what's going on anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment