Monday, May 7, 2012

revelations

It's amazing, the way we are able to internalize things, the way we can portray something completely different outwardly.  It's amazing how we perceive things based on what we see, and how we want to see things.  A recent conversation with one of my best friends started off with a reenactment of the kind of mess I make of things which ends up with me crying on his shoulder.  He swears he might even still have the shirt with my mascara stain from 10 years ago.  Well, what started off with old problems, new news, quickly turned into me being so completely and utterly shocked at revelations that came out into the open.  It was really so shocking that I spent the next morning wondering if it was all a dream. 

I'm not sure what to make of these new thoughts spinning in my head. In a way I'm more confused, yet I'm also more resolved to make the decision that I've been avoiding for months. Definitely need more time to work things out....

No comments:

Post a Comment