Wednesday, June 8, 2011

In the "Magnited States of America"...

...we make fun of dumb people.


I love that the theater, instead of calling her dumb butt up and kissing her ass to apologize, added it as a warning to future movie patrons who chose to ignore movie etiquette and still use their cell phones during the feature film. 

I know that I, myself, have used my phone to text during the previews and immediately feel bad about illuminating the immediate area with my bright screen in a darkened theater.  Doesn't matter that your phone is on silent, if it's vibrating, it's buzzing and we can hear it.

Looks like Idiocracy was right.  The dumb shall inherit the world.  Good thing I won't be alive to see it happen.

1 comment:

  1. that film is already coming true in all kinds of ways. i was reading about it on my internet phone during a movie.
    +followed

    ReplyDelete