Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Rubberband Me

I think maybe twice a week, one of my bosses comes up and asks me for a rubberband.  I once gave him a bunch and put it on his desk since he kept stealing mine, but I think he's just used to asking me now.  Anyway, Greg comes up behind me singing "Rubberband me..you can rubberband me".  As I put a rubber band around the set of drawings he's holding, he asks "do you remember that song?"  I simply look up at him and say..nope as I start laughing.  Why would I remember a song that's about rubberbands unless it was some kind of psycho-seseme street knock off song?  He in turn gently smacks me upside the head with the roll of drawings calling me a little shit as he laughs with me.  Initial thought: I think I made him feel old...

I then turned around and proceeded to look up said "Rubberband Me" song, and found this:


Project Pat - Rubberband Me


Now, unfortunately it's stuck in my head.  2nd thought:  Greg is as old as if not older than my dad...he listens to rap?  <mind blown>

I'm a walkin' bankroll, you can rubberband me...

No comments:

Post a Comment