Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Brain Farts and Lacking Smarts

 The last 2.5 days have been facial agony. One particular sinus cavity has decided it wanted to throw a temper tantrum.  It's childish antics suggest it's reluctance to accept the fact that summer is now over, and fall has begun.  The recent bouts of unseasonably warm weather has finally come to an end.  Gone are the days of short sleeves and skirts...remind me where I put my parka...  You would think my body would know that this happens every year, but of course not.  Another reason I always seem to be sick this time of year. Darn you pollen!  Why do they call it a sinus headache when its not my head that aches, but my face? Is it because the face is generally considered part of the head?

These past few days, I have been seriously lacking proper brain functions.  The synapses are just not firing at the appropriate speeds.  I haven't been getting proper sleep, even though I give myself enough time to sleep.  Hello, I was in bed at 10 yesterday. Call me lame, but I should have gotten ample sleep.  I remember more of my dreams last night than I do of this entire morning.  Oh I hope I've been doing this grading plan right. 

My brain has been blank, I've not had one bloggable thought train in a few days.  And the ones I did have I had completely forgotten.  Classic brain fart syndrome.  I'm going to blame this one on hormones and my angsty maxillary sinus.  Forgive me if I don't post in the next couple days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment