Thursday, December 22, 2016

All the feels...

You know what's terrifying?  Meeting someone that doesn't quite fit into your image of the perfect match.  In fact, they're so completely opposite in many ways that you question why you would even continue to talk to them.  But then... the longer you talk to them, the more you get to know them, the more you find the other things you didn't account for in that "perfect" guy.  And everything you thought you knew you wanted gets blown up.

I'm suddenly reminded of all the things I used to dream about in a romance. The things that I had started to believe only happened in romantic comedies.  All the little seemingly insignificant things that used to make my dream heart flutter.  The butterflies took their damn time but they're still there. Every look, every kiss, every touch, the things he does, the things he says...I'm falling and it scares me.

Now I have to re-evaluate everything I thought I needed. And prepare for the onslaught of questions from my family and friends once they find out. Here goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment